Monday, August 11, 2008

Miss This???

If you are around my age and you grew up in almost the same condition as me (typical Chinese and not rich family, the rich might be playing 小天才(Little Genius) video game instead of this.) , I am sure you played this and remember it.....

Photobucket

Photobucket


I still remember when I was a child, I never "break" the game and never thought this game is easy. Wonder how would feel it with my current age? Can I break this game with my age now? or my level is still remain at 5-7 years old?

So, this little "gadget" has now cut the Q of my long shopping list and all the way to the top. Anyone know where to buy or do you want to sell yours to me? Worst case if you are not willing to sell, call me out and let me put my fingers on it for a few hours...I buy you TGI Firday how??

Here, hope this video below able to bring travel back to your childhood.....

13 comments:

Cutiez said...

yeah .. the music sound so familiar... = p guess we are @ same age .. kakaka...

kenji said...

u r better than me, i dont even have this game machine

Albert Yap said...

maegen.g - then we both keep our age secret together ya....u don't disclose yours and I will keep mine secretly....hehehe....

Kenji - Sad to tell that I didn't own this as well....Too poor to own it....The one played was belongs to a neighbour-big-brother of mine...

Jacob Johari said...

just pinjam frenz 1 to play...u know what PSP should emulate this game...

Albert Yap said...

jacob - non of my friend still have it....If they do have it, I think at most either left the "casing" or the "motherboard" only....

Bernard said...

very sad to tell u i got this wor..

Albert Yap said...

bernard - REALY?!?!!!?!? Come Come...pinjam saya main plsssss....

MikeM said...

so lucky all of u... when i was younger, day time i followed my dad to the estate to collect rubber... then in the evening i will help mom to sell karipap in pasar malam... i wish my childhood can b more colorful...

Albert Yap said...

michael - they are lucky....i also borrow from others only....

butcher_weng said...

Wah, i can only play when visited my aunty last time. (Not the aunty visit you thinking ar). I miss it!!!

蓝双子 said...

wah... really miss it ler... i remember it also !!!

QMG_Maegen said...

hahahaahaha.. yea yea .. keep secret for the age .. kakaka.. funny .. why everyone sound so poor for the childhood memory wo .. when i was kids we only playing masak masak with pasir jeh lor ...if compare with the kids nowaday ... sigh ~ till now i haven't own any ps1,2,3 lor .... kakakkaa... but guess our memory is much more wonderful than others ..

Xie Bin said...

omg i was very addicted to it last time! the game (and sounds) is totally the same, just that the gadget design is different! i still had the gadget in the toy drawer but i think it's long spoilt. boohoo! really memorable though!!! woots!