Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TAK NAK !!!!

I am gonna leave you behind !!!!

I need to run faster, you are too slow !!!!

I need to move smoothly, you are too unstable !!!!

I am gonna move forward with Mr. Max or Mr. Cel !!!!

You'll have you own sweet time to stay at the old day with you old way of doing things !!!!


I've had enough of you !!!!




p/s : I used 10mins to upload this f*cking image that sized 9.92kb ONLY!!!!! Why?? Coz the f*cking line keep on dropping, and the f*cking connection is slower than 36.6K dial-up modem!!!!!

3 comments:

Bernard said...

yo...fuck them!! fuck away!! kanasai punya TAK NAK...

Eileen said...

Haha.... ok, its Friday... Put it behind.... Chill out with a pint of beer!

Albert Yap said...

bernard - hahahaha....why u sound more fust than me gahh....cold down bro....

Princess Eileen - hehehe...I am cool now....used to it liao....can I drink wine instead of beer?? Beer very bitter la.....