Wednesday, August 8, 2007

How Far You Can Fly?

Feel boring sitting in office?

Why not try this mini game and see how far you can fly :

http://flightsimx.archive.amnesia.com.au/

I've wasted my whole day yesterday to play this game....hahahahaha...don't tell my boss please....

And, the furthest I can go is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




There is a friend of mine who reached 102M !!!!!!

She is crazy......Crazy Tammy Wong.....

Please let me know if you are able to break her record. Must show screenshot worrr......hehehehehe.... :p

p/s: The owner of this blog will not responsible for anything happend to you before or during or after you played this game. :p

6 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Looks like this game is super hitto now....my colleagues all playing this for whole day long too~Crazy~~
hahaha

I'm better...I played at home
Then dulan cos keep hit the fan~
Stupid me

Albert Yap said...

hahahahahaha.....the fan really PK one.....

Cutiez said...

scored 86.128m after around 20times .. = )

zewt said...

shit, this game is tough...best i 79++.... i need to practise...

Albert Yap said...

Guys, just received an MMS from one of my bro, Mr. Christopher Chong Guey Choong.....he screenshot me his score after 3rd trying...tried to LCLY me....but, he did LCLY me...because his score is 105.785M!!!

Come on, anyone pls break his record....I know there are a lot ppl out there can tfk...opppss...I mean play paper plane very well.... :p

Bernard said...

Tammy Wong Ki siao