Monday, August 13, 2007

Stop Acting Will Ya??

YES, you live in "high-class" residential area...Bangsar? PJ? Mont.Kiara? Bukit Tunku?

YES, your house is a banglo or Semi-D which cost millions

YES, you have a S500, 740i, Alphard, Range Rover 4.6, Hummer h2 or even a F360 parking at you garage.


BUT please act like a human, please be considerate.....even on tiny things like how do you park your million-dollars baby....

Please STOP ACTING high class by driving an imported BMW or Benz, carrying a GOD knows authentic LV handbag, wearing a GOD knows genuine Salvatore Ferragamo shirt, talking on a O2 xda Flame (which I doubt you know how to use the functions it has beside making and receiving calls, even sms) and speaking English (mostly broken) with the 阿嬷(granny) who selling Tau Fu Far in Pasar....


You are still a Malaysian...We are still the same.



p/s: Please don't flame me if you are living at those housing areas I mentioned above. I am just giving examples.....IF you feel like shooting or flaming me for this, I am sure you are one of those ACTORS!!!!

10 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Wah~what happened and make u so pissed off?

Albert Yap said...

guaisaujai - Thought u still in Phillippines....hehehe...Just saw some actors that make me sick....

zewt said...

hahaha.... damn like this entry!

Albert Yap said...

zewt - Paiseh...Paiseh...A 5 times award winning blogger likes my entry....feel proud man...hehehehe.....

Eileen said...

Haha.... I wonder which actor(s) that piss you off :P

Good point illustrated though :) Giggles...

Albert Yap said...

princess - Actually not any particular actor that pissed me off...This "feeling" of mine has been accumulated for years....from my daily activities...sighhhh~~~

MikeM said...

i think i know who is the actor... the one who likes to eat CAKES?

TingTitLei said...

i live in mont kiara but i totally know what u mean.. i used to school in smk sri hartamas, 1km away from my house. damn a lot of wannabes okay..

and only a very part of bangsar and pj are populated by rich people la=P especially pj.

whos the actor btw =P

Ivan Y. said...

eh.. I'm from Bangsar wor.

But you talking bout Bernard right! LOL!

Albert Yap said...

TingTitLei - hahahaha....I am not saying all ppl from those places....just a minority.....

ivan - Of coz not saying u la....u are not an actor at all...you are lan chun mah....Bernard ahh....hmmm...no comment....HAHAHAHA...LOL