Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CREEP

"I'm A Creep....I'm A weirdo.....What The Hell Am I Doing Here.....I Don't Belong Here.....I Don't Belong Here......"

Some might know what song is this and some might not know....depends how old you are....hehehehehe.....

This is a song called "Creep" by Radiohead. I do not really like this song when I first heard it in.....hmmm....around 1993. However, after 15 years, this song is the first and last song of my Windows Media Player playlist named My Favorite.

One might ask why you so outdated one? Now only listen to this song....Yes, I am so outdated, because I do not really like and do not really 'understand' the meaning of the lyrics (especailly the one above) when I was 13 years old. Now, I am 27 (not yet 28 la....haven't reach birthday....once again, my birthday is on 29th March. You read this ok? I do not need a house or a car for brithday, just an iPhone or Thinkpad will do...wahahahaha.....), with all the experiences I had for the pass 13 years, especailly the experience I had recently, what I can say now is...I LOVE CREEP!!! Because I DON"T Belong Here!!!

Here, enjoy the MV ==>

No comments: