Monday, January 7, 2008

Blog Dead For 12 Hours...(Maybe More)

My blog was dead for 12 hours...maybe more....

All thanks to Advertlets and myself.

I placed a few Advertlets advertising boxes in my blog since the day I start this site. I didn't expect any payment or earning from them (even nuffnang). I install this advertising boxes on my blog is just tomake my blog looks "professional" a little bit and looks famous and active a little bit....hehehe....you know what I mean right....

However, Advertlets is bankrupted. and I didn't kow this until yesterday.

THANK YOU SO mikemmery!!!!!!. As per my best buddy Michael Song from mikemmery, He mentioned that some times ago in his blog, but I didn't read it. This resulted my blog dead for 12 hours or more....

He called me yesterday and told me he can't access to my blog, it keeps direct him to another website. He asked if I still have some Advertlets boxes in my blog, if yes, I need to remove them in order to get back my blog. Without any delay, I login and removed all the STUPID Advertlets boxes.....and....Tahh dahhh.....here you are, Things Change is BACK!!!!

Once again...Thank you MIC!!!!

1 comment:

MikeM said...

u r most welcome my brother...