Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Josh Email Me!!!


Hahahahaha.....

I think most of the Advertlets users got the same email from our CEO. Although I am not a famous blogger and I really never thought of earning a single cent from these advertising website. But after reading the email, I decide not to step my foot once again into this pool of mud.

I am not anti-advertlets here, just like what I mentioned, I am not expecting earning, I just don't want the same thing (being directed to another website) happens to my blog. If Nuffnang have the same problem, I will do the same to Nuffnang.....

So, what is your decision?

2 comments:

MikeM said...

the power is in ur hand, dont fall into con job... cheers!

Albert Yap said...

Hope this is not a con job la....pitty others that affected a lot if this is really a con job....