Monday, December 31, 2007

12 Hours More To 28 (SHIT!!!!)

OH NO!!!!!!

I am turning to 28 in another 12 hours more.....

















(My Cockroach Cake....hehehe)


I AM DAMN OLD LIAO AND I HAVEN'T ACHIEVE A SINGLE GOAL I SET FOR MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

What is my goal?
Just like you lorrr.....Career...Ferrari....Banglo....etc etc etc.....

I promised myself to give myself 5 years after graduated to achieve parts of those targets....so far.....sighhhhhh.......

I notice one thing....Life is a Reality.....It always plays tricks to your DREAMS......But what you need to do is drive slowly and safely to these destinations....no rush, no reckless driving, no mat rempit style...

So how about you, it is a new year....mind to tell what you achieve for your life and how do you reach there? Or any new plans for the new year??

Anyway,

Happy New Year !!!
新年快乐!!!
あけましておめでとうございます!!!



7 comments:

Bernard said...

I am Lost..donno what to do already..

Albert Yap said...

bernard - I tell you what to do....withdraw all you saving....sell what ever u have...sell ur dad's car, house...can sell ur dad if you want...

Then go to Genting bet 1 time big small.....Win, then u got double of what you have...if lose, then easy to settle.....borrow money from me to buy Dettol....then finish the whole bottle....

See?? Easy ler....

Bernard said...

then cannot la...i will owe you dettol money..

Marvin Chong said...

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to you, Albert!

Albert Yap said...

hahahaha....Looks like everyone is misunderstanding my post....my bad my bad...sorry everyone.

I am counting my age by year...not month...my exact birthday is on 29th March....

So, everyone read this....and remember the date ya....no need big supprise....a big Ang Pau is more than enough....wahahhaahahaha......

Marvin Chong said...

Aiyah...! :P

Well, in that case - A Veeery Merry Un-Birthday to you! (borrow the phrase from the Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland) :)

MikeM said...

u achieved something... GIRLS mayb?