Monday, June 2, 2008

WPOSE 2008

What the hell is WPOSE 2008??? Is is called World Palm Oil Summit & Exhibition 2008. This was held in Jakarta Convention Center, Indonesia. It is a summit conference and exhibition for Oil Palm industry. You can see all the Oil Palm giant from all over the world. The are all damn huge and rich company....

I was sent to attend this exhibition with my Sales Manager Terence Yap to promote our product called Plantware and Millware, a Plantation Management Software. The funniest thing is, I was just 3 days old to the company when I was in this exhibition. Hence, I know nuts and was like a vase there....hahaha...not only ladies can become a vase.....hahahaha....

After seeing all those huge and rich company, if I would ask to start my own business, I WOULD DEFINITELY GO PLANTATION!!! ESPECIALLY OIL PALM!!!!

Here are some picture we took:






3 comments:

Jacob Johari said...

You are the youngest one ther aren't you?

Rather cool, company pays you to fly hundreds km away to sit and get paid.

If really serious in plantation business, try Papaver somniferum.

Albert Yap said...

yah...I am the youngest consultant there....which mean I know nutsssss.....wahahahaha....and not having proper training.....but having self learning.....

by the way, WTF is Papaver somniferum????

Jacob Johari said...

Opium poppy