Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little Hong Kong - Sandakan

I was sent to Sandakan estate to have an side visit. This is my 1st time being alone in a stranger place for such a long time after 28 years of life....hehehehe....

Woke up in the morning, went to office, has lunch alone, work till 5:30pm, went back hotel shower, had dinner alone, some time just had some biscuit in hotel, watch TV alone (I was so lucky because I had EURO 2008 accompanied me during the night!!!), then zzzzzzz.....

The feeling was good to be alone some times. Maybe that was just 2 weeks, I might feel lonely if I've been there for more than this period....hehehehe...who knows?

How about you? Have you been alone for a long period of time? Mind to share? and How do you feel on it?

Here are some of the pictures I took. Hope you enjoy viewing~~


Sandakan Airport


Just Before I Landed


The Peak of Mount. Kota Kianabalu!!!


Close up


Here was where I Spent most of my nights while I was in the office


Entering the Estate


The Oil Palm Estate


The river is blocking our way


Finding ways to cross the river


Not only river, even King Cobra was trying to block us


The workers said it tastes like chicken, but I didn't try


The Harvester was Harvesting


I tried, but FAILED!!!


The Oil Mill


The Banglo that I spent my 4 nights in the Estate (It is my big big big big boss house in the estate...hehehe...)


Trying to do some photographic thingy with my tiny camera....ok or not?


Sandakan new colleague, Fong Fong and I


Look at the top left corner of these 2 screens, can you see the differences between Celcom and Maxis while you in the estate?


Nice Sea View


Sepilok - Where you go to visit Orang Utan


They are so cute,


Aren't they?


It is time to show you some food I had:

My first dinner - Penang fried Kuey Teow and Seafood Tomyam (Full with Seafood!!!)


Seafood!!!!!


The best Egg Tart I ever had. The taste is REALLY GOOD!!!


It is so soft until you can't even take it up with your fingers!!!


Can anyone tell me the name of this big fish?


Me and Mr. Lobster


Living seafoods wait for your order~~


The Infamous 东风螺 (sorry, I don't know the name in English) which they claimed you can only get it in Sandakan and Hong Kong.


Looks weird but taste good


Seafood Noddles


Have you ever had Seafood Noodles that have Crab in it???

4 comments:

Jacob Johari said...

Alone? hmmmm i wonder.....

kEllyz said...

i wonder 2... btw, i saw u took pic with mr lobster.. did u eat it?

Albert Yap said...

really went there alone la.....but I have colleague there one mah....

Kelly, I didn't eat Mr. Lobster...he too high class for me ady....

Jacob Johari said...

"really went there alone la.....but I have colleague there one mah...."

hmmm....that's an idea