Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Life Equation

I am now working in a new company with totally 360 degree new things, new role, new life, new people and new environment. But I still holding the same old life equation....which is:

Dream = Life - Work

work around this simple equation with the simple Mathematics and you find it is very true....

Life = Dream + Work (True? What is a life if just keep on dreaming? There is where Work comes in)

Work = Life - Dream (Don't cheat yourself, your life is your work. You dedicated almost all your life to your work.....there is where Dream goes away)



P/S: You might not agree with my equation on life here, this proves you are definitely having a better living than me as a labour of life. You have very good and work-life-balance carrier with huge pay. Cherish it my Friend

3 comments:

kEllyz said...

My Equation more simple
Life = Work + Money
No work = no money = No life...

Money not enough use ahh!!!!!
work and money no balance...
Can you work out an equation on how to increase $$$$$...

Albert Yap said...

hahahaha.....easy la....here you go:

Money = Works x Works x Works
YMoney = Y(Works x Works x Works)

e.g. Lets Y = 100, so:
100Money = 100 (Works x Works x Works)

Which means....the more you work the more money you get.

kEllyz said...

your equation fail la.. like this by the time i have $$$ i no life to use la...