Tuesday, December 11, 2007

76 Days Of Silence

Wow....Time flies so fast. Counting counting......It has been 76 days since the last time I updated my blog.Maybe some of you wondering where the heck am I.....Lost in space or MIA....(Maybe some don't even f*cking care....hehehehe)

I've been super busy lately after a new fly was brought into the house.




There is a New Fly In The House!!!!!






What this new fly doing in the house? 3 things it does all the time.

1. Shitting all around
2. Laying deceases carry egg all around.
3. Bringing in more flies

oh yah...one more thing it does around.....











Do you have any effective ways to get rid of this fly in the house? I can only think of 2 ways,

1. Kill Myself
2. Leave The House

One might ask, why not kill the fly using an insecticide. I thought of killing the fly too. But after 2 months of observation, I realized that this is kinda impossible. Especial when the fly is in a higher place and protected by a larger fly. So, the above ways are the only ways I can think off.

If you have any greater ways, PLS HELP!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

kEllyz said...

since im in the same hse, am willing to help.. we kidnapp the fly then we spray using sheltox.. spray untill it's dead!!!!!!! or we use the 'fly slapper' to slap until it's dead...
our mission is to kill the FLY!!!

Bernard said...

If you cannot win them, you join them.

Albert Yap said...

kellyz - I don't think I have the strength to kill that fly...So, I choosed to kill myself

bernard - I would rather die if you ask me to join them...they are so fucking dirty....

Bernard said...

do they eat and play shit?

Albert Yap said...

exactly....

Marvin Chong said...

Eh, you spend the last two and the half months trying to catch the little fly? Don't get to obsessed with it, later end up like Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Roadrunner...!

Albert Yap said...

hehehe....No worries...I am not f*cking care now.....just stay in the house for the rest of my time...

MikeM said...

i think the flies entered ur body thru ur arse liao... post something new soon...