Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…(My 1st Tag)

I’ve been tagged by Princess Eileen

Rules:Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”Copy + paste these rules in your entry.Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions. Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you’ll be tagging(Sorry, I can't follow this rule as I do not have such number of close friends to tag to).


If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
Sexy and looks pretty instead of looking hore.....hmmmm....like Beyonce instead of Britney

At 10am this morning, I was…
Watching Series <<岁月风云>> online cum doing my daily office work. How am doing this? hehehe...change your processor to Intel® Core™2 Duo will do.....

At 10pm tonight, I will be…
At home showering......Just home after Gym...But I am still FAT!!!! :(

Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
Don't f**king care, as all are the same...all politicians are liar......If you insist me to give you an answer,I would say, my Dad, as he knows me well and for sure will manage the country the way I like....wahahaahaha......

If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would…
Ask help from my 5 brothers....don't ask me if you don't understand....as you dad.....wahahaha...

If I was a piece of a car, I would be the…
CD player....coz I like singing!!!! If your car only comes with cassette player, then sorry la....you can't see me in your car......

If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up?
Chocolate of coz!!!!! I love beach sooooo much!!!!! (I can drink milo mah....if I want the choco feel)

Singapore is good for…
Nothing....I Love BOLEH Land....

If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
Another 80 years?!?!?!?!?!?

Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
Superman....No Spiderman please, he is useless on a deserted island can only swing under the trees like monkey, can't swing out the sea, I think can't even swing along the beach if there is no coconut trees along the beach......

Die by drowning or by fire?
Fire please....I am a damn good swimmer.....but I will still should these 3 words out loud "Another 80 years?!?!?!?!?!?"

What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?
3 pieces of big sweep....ohhh...single thing ahh....then once piece of Magnum lor....

If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
One-Night-Club

Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
errrrrr......SM using light bulbs ????

I think my ass is....
is perfect shape.....u don't believe, call me tonight and I will prove it to you....wahahahaha.......


ok, I tag....hmmmmm.......
Michael - 1st time do tagging, give give face la~~~
cming - you don't give face, I'll kill you....
Butcher Weng - You just started to write blog right, let me give you some hard time....
Bernard TTL - Yes...you kena, but I doubt you know what is Tag.....hahahahaha....

3 comments:

MikeM said...

sorry brother... i really dont do tag... regardless of giving face or not... i give face i give u a comment here to let u know... sorry ya...

Eileen said...

Another 80 years? I dun get it... You want to live for another 80 years. Hey, the superman one is good lar, how come I didn't think of that ar???

Alright, so what is your number? I am going to call you tonight. Besides it is the weekend! Wakakakaka

Eddiewls said...

So princess eileen, how's his ass's shape? in good shape still?! hehe...