Monday, July 30, 2007

Should Guys Always Pay For The Bills?

Majority think that a guy should always pay for the bill (any bills) whenever he is dating a girl. If you fail to do so, you are going to be tagged as stinky, not gentlemen, bla bla bla....

As per one of my reading on a Chinese article, the author has a very good point there. Below is basically what the article said and also what I am having in my mind.... :P

Yes, as a gentlemen you should take the initiative to pay for the bills whenever you going out with a girl, but even if the guy doesn't pay for the bill, the girl shouldn't blame him for not doing so. When he pays all the bills, you should remember how good and how gentlemen he is, but NOT take it for granted.

Aren't we are shouting all around the world "Men And Women Should Be Equal" ??

Then why we are only equal on things when the ladies are lose/less capable in, but not on things that they gain? For example, ladies ask for equal in politics, ask for equal in doing house works, but why not equal in paying bills, equal in getting food from the buffet table?

So, Should Guys Always Pay For The Bills?


P/S: Please take note that this IS NOTa discussion on "Men And Women Should Be Equal" (I personally think that men and women SHOULD ALWAYS BE equal), this is a discussion on "Should Guys Always Pay For The Bills" ?

P/S as per 31st July 07: Ladies out there, please don't misunderstand me yah~~~I am not trying to say bad about women here....I know there are women which are so indepedent and will not let guys to pay for them....don't shoot me la~~~I am just trying to gether the public opinion on this topic....see my reply in comments room.....hehehe...

6 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Don't angry..calm down..haha...actually I support ur point~ Sometimes they just like to use that "EQUAL" word to attack us, if we dun give ways, they will use "Not gentleman" to shoot u back~haha

But~Should pay the bills or not~ I think if I really like her, I dun mind she spend all my money..I think when spend money on someone u love, u also wont care too much that "Y always guys need to pay" issue..cos we guys are "fan jin".

Albert Yap said...

hahaha...I am not angry la, just curious on this and see what the others think on this.

Anyway, I will never let someone I love to pay the bills when going out....but she is just so so so soooo thoughful and will not let me pay all the time. Sometime even ask for my wallet and act like going to take money out from there, but end up she just doesn't want to give me chance to fight for the paying and take the money out from her bag.

Bernard said...

siapa dia?

Albert Yap said...

bernard - My Mommy.... LOL

jolcy said...

i nearly faint and fall from the chair.. hahahahaha...

well.. I agree also.. when you love someone you wouldn't mind to pay for them.. goes the same for the gals.. if you begin to calculate then it's definately not good already.. but then sometimes gals just want to feel that you love them and wish you will pay for them for most of the things.. just to show that you actually am not calculative with them.. I mean like make them feel you're willing to spend on the.. they will normally spend on buying you gifts in return..

Albert Yap said...

jolcy - 100% agree with you on that. That's why I always pay for my mommy....hahahahaha.....Hope all girls will think like this la...but I see some that take this for granted:

"My bf can buy for me dont worry"
"my boy boy will pay"
"you no money to buy? your bf have mah...ask him buy la"
"why u need to pay? why not ask ur boy boy to pay"
"aiyaaa...ask him take u there(Hong Kong) la, no need you pay also"

etc etc etc.....