Tuesday, July 17, 2007

8GCC Vroommm Vrooommmmm - Ulu Yam to Gohtong Jaya

15th July 2007 - A group of 8th Generation Civic 'crazies' (around 20 rides) went for a vrooommmmm vrooommmmm to Gohtong jaya by using the Sungai Tua/Ulu Yam route instead of the normal Genting uphill. They wanted to test their heavy mod ride to see whether all the $$$ they put in worth it or not....hehehehe.....

Why this road??? Challenging, Less car, more save-to-take corner and not as slope as Genting uphill.


At 1st, I decided not to join the fun as I do not have a car and I my new Civic Type-R is still in Japan (hahahaha...). However, brother Gary offered to give me a ride on his yellow monster, hence....I AM IN......hehehehehe.......


Gary's car had a small slip in one of the sharpest corner, but he was able get the car back to the track with his 40 years driving skill. I felt the DRIFT man!!!!! Gary, you are a great driver!!!!


If you ask me how was the drive/ride? I can't write much on this as I am not a driver, I can only tell you that I couldn't stand properly after the ride. Not just because of the car I was sitting in but also by seeing how my fellow brothers 'whack' the corners like crazy......


Enjoy some of the pictures..........



Gathered earlier in the morning at Caltex after LDP Kepong Tol
















Our special guest - Mr. Gary.....and me.....hehehehe.....






























Another Special guest...Mr. Andy
















One of my good bro heavy mod FD....You're the man John !!!!

















The Cars....












































The Gang!!!!!



















A HUGE round of applause to our one and only one female racer....Ms. Chloe !!!!




4 comments:

MikeM said...

wah... already booking ar ur TYPE R? congratulations mate!!! ur fren is s2k rite?

Albert Yap said...

hahahaha...siao meh...Type-R also not yet launch in Malaysia.....mine still with Honda Japan...I asked them to keep 1st...wait till I got the mood then I'll buy.....

s2k ??? apa tu? SLK u mean?

meow yean said...

Blumblebee... very nice ya!!!

Unknown said...

Uahh.. looks like a great TT there! I hope you stay in the club and actually get your CTR eventually.

You must have missed your Civic.