Monday, March 3, 2008

Warkah Untuk PM



I am sure you all read this advertisement on the major newspaper. Anyone really wrote something to our dear Pak Lah?

I am so curious. If you are really going to write something to him, What are you going to ask? and What is the answer you expecting?

For me, I would like to ask:

1) How is Lingam case? Any update? When gonna settle? or this is going to be forever until we all forget about it?

2) How is Altantuya case? Bila case close? hampir 3 bulan dah.....

3) About the Yatch in Turkey and how is your banglo? Are these real or rumors?


Or you dare not to send any thing to our Pakcik as you afraid you might end up behind the bars under ISA??

1 comment:

myop101 said...

Honestly, why bother? it is not like he will listen.

which is why I am so glad all of us put in our reps in the Parliament who will have the opportunity to tell him off in his face....:)

Congrats Malaysia!