Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paintball~

On 15th March 2008, I gave my "first time" to NPNG Sports Centre located in Sungai Buloh. Wanted to give my "first time" long ago, but couldn't find the right partners, right timing and right location. However, FINALLY!!!!!

Here below are some pictures of my "first time"....Enjoy~~~~






Just reached




Our "Coach"




Briefing - 99% of us are first time.




Getting Ready!!!!




We Are Ready!!!




We Too Are Ready!!!




Hold on...I am not ready yet. Take a picture first~~




I Want!!! I Want!!! I want to take also~~




Final discussion on our strategy




Ready for BATTLE!!!




HEY You!!! Cover that area!!!




OK SOLDIERS!! GO!! GO!! GO!!




Stop hiding you coward!! SHOOT!!!!!




Game Over~~




The ladies after the game




See you all next time~~~




Lunch after the game at Kepong







Paintball?? NO!!! It should call PAIN-BALL!!!!



This is so pain...But wait!! Look at my tummy...I need to start my DIET Plan!!!!



Jacob




Vincent




Kim Hong...Sorry Bro, I didn't purposely aim your nipple~




Another wound of mine...There are still other parts which I don't think is appropriate to show on public...Call me if you want to see it....hehehe...




Added by Denise...Denise:"Very Pain~~"

3 comments:

zewt said...

wow... is this for real!?

Albert Yap said...

zewt - Yes Bro....This is real....damn pain....but veru fun~~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.