Wednesday, April 25, 2007

RM800 Salary ONLY!!!










SH*T!!!!

I only got RM800++ for my salary this month!!!!!!

A simple kindergarden calculation which I counted whole day long where I was trying to find will there be any chances I've made a small error so that I can have RM1 more:
RM400++ ---> House Loan
RM130 ---> Car Park
RM200 ---> 2 Credit Cards Minimun Payment
(included my Maxis Bill coz I pay by credit card)
RM70 ---> LDP RM1.60 Tol

400+130+200+70 = RM800!!!!!

That's all....YEAH!!!!!

What am I going to eat this month?
Ans: West North Wind (西北风)

4 comments:

zewt said...

there after, you can tell me how does sai pak foong taste like ya? haha!

Albert Yap said...

hahaha...i'll let u know later ya~~~

MikeM said...

wtf u got RM800 only this month? u sure or not? wtf happen?

Albert Yap said...

something serious happended....sighhhh