Friday, April 6, 2007

Old Song

Was 'cleaning' my ThinkPad (laptop) today in office. Deleted quite a number of old, never listen and duplicate MP3s.

When I came into a folder named "郭富城-Aaron Kwok"....I saw a long list of songs. Was trying to find any duplicates (will never delete any song from this folder as I like all the song s inside very much...hehehe) and delete it....luckily there is no duplicate.....

BUT, I saw a song I like very very very very much many years ago....This was my favorite song last time (even now still like it a lot)...and it has been yearssss since the last time I listen to this song....decided to play this in my Windows Media Player....and.......Sigh~~~~~~memories is all around my mind.....acting 'taikor' in school, went FRIM take pictures and 'play water', etc......

I wish I am still in Form 3 or Form 4.....

Sorry if you can't read chinese....

信鸽
作曲:黄国伦
填词:许常德
编曲:屠颖

我打开窗户
细细地阅读
你亲笔用心所写下的情书
爱是漫漫长路
孤独
乐与苦都不堪细数

如果这一生
只能用思念
系住每一刻的魂萦和梦牵
就像信鸽一样地飞翔
千山万水不停飞
我敞开我心扉
(喔)...只有你能真的读出我心中的苦
(喔)...我心中的忧
(喔)...我心中的喜
一点一滴
(喔)...而我只愿对你倾诉生命的全部
像开了花的树
站在你经过的路
只为你休息
爱就是付出

No comments: